Nyari Nich

Kamis, 24 Desember 2009

Watch Avatar,,, :D

I had just watched AVATAR with my classmates, some people said, this film more expensive than Pirate an Caribbean 3. And even it's the most expensive film ever until this day.

When i watched by myself,, i know that information is true,,,
All storyboard in here contain many amazing special effect that very amaze me,,
I gaped watch this film,, especially when the war between omatycan and the sky-people,,
wuihh,, full of special effect,,, It was soo Fabulous,,,

But since there was a lil problem when we wanted to go inside the movie,,
so I and my friends didn't watch the beginning of this film,,
we didn't know,, where is the planet?? What is the AVATAR project?? Why the tittle AVATAR,,, I mean what is the relation word avatar with the story line??

regret we were late at that time,,, nevertheless I take 4 thumbs to this Filmm,,,
Coolesst film ever,,, :DDDD

1 komentar:

  1. dude you should know whats avatar actually.
    avatar is kinda "toy" or an immitation of you or someone else dont care its similar or not.
    like you make your avatar in some video games.
    and the relation is that guy "jake sully" , being one of people in pandora planet, by the technology (something like a tube i guess) to realized his avatar to become true in the real life.and his job is to persuade the people to move from that kind of freakin huge tree.

    clear enough.
    well, i also came late so i didnt see the beginning.love this film.
    fuckin impressive!

    BalasHapus

Followers

About Me

Foto saya
Just so so, No Smoke, Health Body and Soul, SHS 17 Palembang. Have Ordinary Face. I've Could writing, Typing, Calculating, and so on Thus as We Know, Everyone Can Do It. Rice is My Food Everyday. Gender Man. Bald Hair Since I'm Jubel. (I Really Don't Like It). Ambition is FBI agent/ top spy.(Nggg)Like Smiling with Shape of Lips "M". (What's That?). My Hoby is Making Scientific Writing Cause I'm The Real KIRANA's Member *Hehehe~* (I Love This EksKul So Muuuch). And Also Watching Films. (This is So Too) and so on (???) This Is Who I Am And This Is What I Like. And This Blog Just Fo Medium For me,, To Prevent The Disaffection, Misery, Anguish, And so Many Obstacles and Hindrances Attack Me In My Entire Life,,, I'm Just I'm v^^v

All Of My Friends

100 Blog Indonesia Terbaik Blog Tutorial testing Tukar Link Blogger Indonesia CO.CC:Free DomainEBOOK GRATISEBOOK GRATIS KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia
CLICK.for-
lickylicious.blogspot.com
Copyright © by BCA2 (Blog Cakar Ayam, Afif)
Powered by Blogger

  ©Template by Blog Cakar Ayam.

Technorati Profile