Nyari Nich

Minggu, 11 Oktober 2009

It's Beyond My Expectations

The AFS result has been announced, but still the big eleven.... and that announcement so surprised me... this is the story... :

Test of Exchanging student (AFS. YES. JENESYS) conducted in SMA 17 Palembang (for chapter Palembang of course). There were 3 tests in order to pass and get more chance for go abroad. And those tree tests were conducted in three different days.

The first day and of course the first test was about general knowledge. So many students interested to join this program, it's no wonder so many of participants came in the first day. The general knowledge test was not too hard or too easy. It'll be easy if we occasionally often read the newspaper or watching television or update the global information or such kind like that. But unfortunately, I so seldom did those damn things. So i just could answer what I've ever read and the rest i just took my hand up and pray to God asked for helping from Him. But luckily i still passed the first test. I was so happy that day.

But the second day (The second test i must through it) broke my heart into pieces. The second test place in SMA 17's dorm kitchen. And it tested our personality and english fluency. Despite of i pass the test but i just got the bottom rank and the differences with the top one was so far..... ...Hufff... and Alhamdulillah... i just could gracious since many of my friends couldn't pass the second test....

The third day and The last test for part one was grouping dynamic. It tested our responsibility to cooperate with each other. One class contained four people to make something from tools that had been prepared before. My spirit was not burn perfectly cause i have thought : the probability i passed was so small because my 1st and 2nd test were not too good enough respectively. So i did it with half of spiritful.....

After we did all those damn tests we just waited the result and prayed, hope we could pass the cumulative score.... 1st + 2nd + 3rd test were adding all and took a mean from them with some rules from commitee....

The "H" day was coming.. we were all taking look at the result... aaaannndddd


It was surprising me too. I could pass the cumulative score successfully. But the rank was not too high... it's just 21th rank. I still feel gratefully at that time despite of it's 21th rank from 28 but at least i still had a chance to pass and go abroad..... (Aamiin)




Finally after weeks to month month to year (lah) (kidding). Not too long after the cumulative score a letter from jakarta came in SMA 17 about exchanging program result. That day was saturday. Me and my friends just finished our sport activities. When we began to study chemistry (after exercised) Pak Arpani called 5 people to go out from class and face Pak arpani. I never expect why i have to be called.

So we were running fast and face pak Arpani................................ ^^ (IT'S BEGIN THE CLIMAX)

PAK ARPANI SAID THAT WE WERE 5 PASSED THE AFS/YES PROGRAM......

HAAAAAAAH :O......

tO Be cONtInUEd............................................................... ^^V

2 komentar:

  1. sdh fif...u mlk afs ke baturaja bae.
    glk dk???

    BalasHapus
  2. jyaaaah... qli besak nian biaya hidup d sano... 1000 dolar baturajo per hari.... akakakakakakakakakakakak....!

    BalasHapus

Followers

About Me

Foto saya
Just so so, No Smoke, Health Body and Soul, SHS 17 Palembang. Have Ordinary Face. I've Could writing, Typing, Calculating, and so on Thus as We Know, Everyone Can Do It. Rice is My Food Everyday. Gender Man. Bald Hair Since I'm Jubel. (I Really Don't Like It). Ambition is FBI agent/ top spy.(Nggg)Like Smiling with Shape of Lips "M". (What's That?). My Hoby is Making Scientific Writing Cause I'm The Real KIRANA's Member *Hehehe~* (I Love This EksKul So Muuuch). And Also Watching Films. (This is So Too) and so on (???) This Is Who I Am And This Is What I Like. And This Blog Just Fo Medium For me,, To Prevent The Disaffection, Misery, Anguish, And so Many Obstacles and Hindrances Attack Me In My Entire Life,,, I'm Just I'm v^^v

All Of My Friends

100 Blog Indonesia Terbaik Blog Tutorial testing Tukar Link Blogger Indonesia CO.CC:Free DomainEBOOK GRATISEBOOK GRATIS KampungBlog.com - Kumpulan Blog-Blog Indonesia
CLICK.for-
lickylicious.blogspot.com
Copyright © by BCA2 (Blog Cakar Ayam, Afif)
Powered by Blogger

  ©Template by Blog Cakar Ayam.

Technorati Profile